GWGVFD Fire Museum
The Gaithersburg - Washington Grove V.F.D. Fire Museum, at 13 E. Diamond Avenue
in Olde Towne Gaithersburg, is open on Saturdays from 10:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m.
13 E. Diamond Avenue housed the GWGVFD from the 1930s until 1978, when the Department moved to its current firehouse on Montgomery Village Avenue.
The museum includes the Diamond-T, which is our restored 1941 pumper, our old
1980-era Seagrave pumper as well as helmets, uniforms, badges, department logs,
radios and other items dating back to the 1920s.
Touch-screen computers display fire prevention programs.
Want a look around as we add displays? Click the picture: